About the Company
Hudson Real Estate
Hudson Real Estate is designed to provide efficient, professional supervision of residential and commercial income property. Our objective is to maximize income to the property owner while allowing him to be free from the day-to-day problems of management.
We employ tested management techniques and provide the necessary data to fully serve our client’s needs. At the same time, we insure that his property receives the attention and professional service it deserves. While all our management personnel will be familiar with your property, you will have one individual that you can contact for straight answers and advice, should any problems arise.
We at Hudson Real Estate feel that by using “outside” professional management, you as owner can take advantage of many benefits such as:
- Immediate availability of an established organization with a pool of talent
- Assurance of continuity despite employee turnover
- Central purchasing power
- Experienced career property managers
- Integrity of a reputable firm that has been in business for over thirty years
- Professional accounting statements from a computerized system
- “Back-up” personnel available in emergencies
- Technical advice
- Recommendations on legislation affecting property
- Professional on-site staff available to objectively conduct operations, control expenses, and perform maintenance services
- Close attention to tenant relations
- Regular review of files to insure compliance with government regulations and agencies regarding Tax Credit and HUD subsidized properties
- Periodic market analysis of comparable properties to insure that leases and renewals are negotiated at market rents
- Periodic written reports and meetings at the owner’s convenience, to keep him informed on noteworthy items regarding his property
- Constant review of all lease documents to verify that tenants are in compliance with lease terms and conditions
- Negotiation and review of all maintenance agreements and service contracts
- Obtainment of competitive bids and proposals for capital expenditures, accompanied by our analysis and recommendation
- Coordination with legal counsel for any action approved by the owner.
We would be very interested in talking with you at any time. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us. We look forward to meeting you personally.
Yours very truly,
James D. Hudson
James D. Hudson, President, has developed, owned and managed income-producing properties for over 50 years. He was responsible for the development of many large housing developments and apartment communities.
Lynn S. Wing, Vice President/Property Management, has over 40 years of property management experience. Ms. Wing is a licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker and Community Association Manager. She is a charter member of the Association of HUD Management Agents (AHMA). She has specialized in the management of HUD-subsidized and tax credit apartments as well as conventionally financed projects.
Jon C. Lang is a licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker and Community Association Manager. Jon attended Colorado State University earned a degree in Business emphasis in real estate. In 1971, Mr. Lang joined a local real estate development and management company where he received extensive experience in all phases of the real estate industry. He has built, owned and managed multi-family and suburban office projects in Colorado, Texas and Wyoming. For the last 25 years, specializing in Section 42 tax credit income-based projects and Homeowner Association Management.
Jeanette Morin is a Property Manager with Hudson Real Estate. Ms. Morin is a native to Colorado and is a licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker, Wyoming Real Estate Broker and Community Association Manager. She has had experience in business management since 1988. She has Property Management experience since 2004 in HUD-subsidized, tax credit, and conventional apartments as well as homeowner associations.
Kay Jones first exposure to the Real Estate industry came from working as the Human Resource Director for a Boulder construction and development company. Since becoming a licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker in 2000, she has worked in commercial office property sales and management, asset management of multi-family investment property, and residential property management. She has been a licensed Community Association Manager with Hudson Real Estate since 2015.
Dani Esch is a Property Manager with Hudson Real Estate. She has been involved in real estate since 2012, with experience in residential property management in the Boulder/Denver area as well as Southern California and homeowner association management in the Boulder area. Dani is a licensed Community Association Manager.